This course is a follow-up to “345-Terminology”. Now that you have learned the basics of terminology, it is time to get into the more practical aspects of using terminology in your implementations. This course will take a globally-focused approach, meaning that the tools and reference terminologies noted in this course will tend to be more open source and applicable to global health contexts.
- Completed course 345-Terminology
- A desire to learn
- Understand key concepts related to terminology management and use
- Identify different stakeholders and user types that are involved in terminology management
- View example terminologies and their differing use cases
- Select appropriate terminologies for your own use case
- Understand how to get started with using terminologies in your health systems
- E-Health Leaders / Ministry of Health Leaders
- Health Information Officers
- Health Information Technologists such as business analysts
- Engineers and Architects
Certificate of Completion
To earn a certificate of completion, you must complete each module and score an 80% or better on the quiz at the end.