This course provides a state-of -the- science overview of a Health Facility Registry (HFR) and a Master Facility List (MFL). Topics include Introduction to the terms HFR and MFL, the value of a HFR, Steps in establishing a HFR along with country real life examples of success, standards, and technology component of a Health facility registry.
By the end of this session, learners will be able to:
- Understand the concept of a Health Facility Registry (HFR)
- Understand the purpose of having a Health Facility Registry
- Importance of a Master Facility List and its role
- Articulate the role and key functions of a HFR
- Be aware of the associated Governance Challenges
- Understand the Standards and Technology associated with a HFR
- E-Health Leaders / Ministry of Health Leaders
- Health Information Officers
- Health Information Technologists such as business analysts
- Engineers and Architects
Certificate of Completion
To earn a certificate of completion, you must complete each module and score an 80% or better on the quiz at the end.