This course is designed to introduce an architected approach to health information exchange. It includes an overview of the components needed to support health information and provides some brief examples of the different architecture components and provides an example of how these components work together to support health information needs.
- Brief introduction to each OHIE architecture component and their functions
- Quality attributes and evaluation of OpenHIE Architecture
- Adopting components that are country specific with examples
- Understand ways to apply OpenHIE architectural concepts to identify data exchanges needed
- Discuss the importance of having an architecture within HIE